Mindfulness and Munchies Teen Club
Time & Location
About The Event
Does your teen feel pressure with the demands of school, friends, and life? Are they nervous or up tight? Are they overwhelmed and worried about how to do it all?
Teens today are SUFFERING...there are problems with school violence, self-harm, and the pressure of academic success.
Bring your Teen to our Monthly Stress Resilience just for TEENS!
They will explore the basics of Mindfulness practice to improve feelings of well-being, shift perspective, improve health, learn about inner strengths, and be able to bounce back from stress to live a happy balanced life.
Every session will include:
- Start with healthy munchies/snacks
- Mindfulness/meditation practice
- Fun activities/education on topics like: communication, boundaries, energy, body image, growth mindset, power vs. force, energetic vibrations, food and mood, skills of happiness, creating a positive body image, real connection in the digital world, mindful eating, stress resilience, and other wellness topics.
- Sessions are every Tuesday 7:30-9pm starting March 16th
- Cost is $20 per month for light snacks at meetings every.
- Teen/Tweens ages 12-18 invited.
- Only 12 spots per session are available to whomever RSVP's first (RSVP link will be sent to you after payment).
- Let me know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mindfulness and Munchies$25$250$0