Mindfulness for Teens
Time & Location
About The Event
- Week 1-What is Stressing you Out? (Learning to ride the waves of stress)
- Week 2- Living in the NOW, Learning how to respond rather than react
- Week 3- Self-Compassion, Turning down the "mean' voice in your head.
- Week 4- Mindful Eating and a positive relationship with food
- Week 5- Being Present in Your Body through Mindful Movement
- Week 6- Mindfulness through the 5 senses
This will be a deep dive into Mindfulness practices to improve feelings of well-being, shift perspective, improve health, learn about inner strengths, and be able to bounce back from stress to live a happy balanced life.
Each week builds on the last so please clear your schedule to attend all classes. This class is for teens. Parents will be invited to participate as needed to help support teens in continued Mindfulness practices.
This class will feel up please register by emailing email@example.com. Cost is $299 per teen with workbook and mindfulness practices included.
Help your Teen learn the skills to be Resilient to Stress and live a Happy Healthy Life!
Click HERE and follow our Facebook page for more info on this event.
- General Admission$299$2990$0