Inspiration and Perspiration
Well, it’s the end of January where has the time gone? How are you feeling about the changes you’ve made in your life? What is going well? Take a moment to celebrate you progress, your intentions, your movement in the right direction. It's important to consider your successes!
The Power of Celebration:
1. Point and proof of Progress- builds your self efficacy “I CAN DO THIS!” Energy of Accomplishment and Achievement
2. Fuel efforts to reach your goal! “I’m getting closer and the goal is in sight”
3. Build your confidence “I am powerful!” “I make things happen!” “I can reach my goal because look how far I’ve come”
4. Activates the “reward” circuits in your brain- pleasure, I want to do it again
5. Reinforces “good” behavior